Eco-Tourism Adventure Weekend
Come join us and enjoy serene sunrises, flaming sunsets, full moon watching, or Milky Way star gazing in a unique dark-sky environment. Relax and recline in a deck chair or gently swing in a hammock in the cool breeze on the large helipad 80’ above the Atlantic Ocean below.
When the winds, waves, and ripping currents allow, ride the hoist down to the sea and swim in the aquarium of life below within schools of gloriously colored bait fish, patrolled by razor toothed barracuda and watched by sand tiger sharks beneath. It’s an adventure of a lifetime for a surface snorkeler or an experienced SCUBA diver!
As we continue the Frying Pan Tower’s restoration, take advantage of our all-inclusive reduced-rate stays of $1,550 per person*. Once your payment has been received, rest in knowing your travel arrangements will be coordinated to match your arrival in the area. Once you have purchased your ecotourism adventure you will be contacted regarding your trip details and to schedule the dates of your stay.
* Rates subject to change after major renovations are complete and will likely increase.
What is there to do at Frying Pan Tower?
- Fishing from the wrap around 70’ walkways,
- Skeet shoot biodegradable clays or explode binary targets with a rifle, boom!
- Challenge your tossing skills with some high wind corn hole.
- When waves allow, snorkel or scuba dive the 50’ deep protected reef under the tower.
- Test your golf swing with biodegradable golf balls,
- Or, relax around the helipad wood burning firepit and experience a nighttime display of fireworks
- Enjoy your fresh catch of the day with family-style dining
- Play pool on the original 1964 Brunswick pool table
- Throw darts or test your barroom hook n ring skill
- Play any number of games, cards with or without an associated friendly wager
- Listen to your choice of music, watch sports or your favorite movie with our high speed internet access
All ecotourism visit proceeds are dedicated to the restoration of the Frying Pan Tower. Click Calendar Icon to see which weekends are available for Eco-Tourism Adventures.
Select the number of guests below and proceed to checkout: